FIND US ON:
For official closing information during severe weather events, call 540-552-1091 to listen to the recorded message or visit WSLS TV channel 10 - NBC Roanoke affiliate.
Upcoming Holy Days:
Holy Day Masses are normally scheduled at 12 Noon and 7pm
For a complete list of Holy Days of Obligation please visit the Richmond Diocese website.
Looking for more information on Catholic programs in our area?
Newman Community at Virginia Tech
203 Otey St., Blacksburg, VA 24060
St. Jude Catholic Church
1740 Tyler Rd., Christiansburg, VA 24073
Campus Ministry at Radford University
903 Tyler Avenue
Radford, VA 24141
Holy Spirit Catholic Church
355 Independence Blvd., Christiansburg, VA 24073
Holy Family Catholic Church
516 Mason Court Dr., Pearisburg, VA 24134
Register with Saint Mary's Parish: Registration is a commitment to our community, a way to be included in the religious, social and ministerial activities of our parish. Your registration affects the parish in many ways. It lets us support you and count on you, to call on you to assist in our mission. Simply pick up a welcome packet from our church office during office hours or from the Narthex registration desk any time the church is open. Complete the blue form (both sides) including as much information about each member of your family as possible. You may also complete a Time and Talent Stewardship Form to volunteer or get more involved in our ministry and social groups. Return the forms the church office for the secretary to enter your family into our records.
Join our listserv!
To add yourself, send a NEW message to email@example.com with only the word subscribe in the subject field.
Leaving? We're sorry to see you go:
To unsubscribe from the list, send an email message from the email address you wish to unsubscribe to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you or someone you know need assistance?
* Come worship with us for Mass or to pray the rosary, or attend formation or fellowship events
* Our Pastoral Care Team will gladly bring prayer to our homebound or ill parishioners, outreach can including receiving communion, a rosary, a prayer shawl, a current bulletin, and other support as appropriate.
St. Mary's is here to help where possible:
* Mental Health Prayer and Support Group meets weekly.
* Contact the office to be placed on the prayer list or schedule a Mass intention
Food, cleaning supplies, clothing:
* St. Mary's "Caring Closet" can provide a couple bags of groceries to those in need.
* We support both the Interfaith Food Pantry and MCEAP with financial and food donations.
St. Mary's supports a variety of agencies throughout the New River Valley community with our time, talent and treasure, including:
Montgomery Co. Emergency Assistance
Montgomery Co. Christmas Store
Interfaith Food Pantry
Micah's Caring Initiative
The Pregnancy Resource Center
The Women's Resource Center
The Giving Tree Food Pantry
at Fieldstone United Methodist Church
Drop-in Resource Center of the New River Valley
Contact the church office for more information.